- The goddess Bellona, the Roman counterpart of to the Greek goddess Enyo.
- Asteroid 28 Bellona.
- Bellona Foundation, a Norwegian Environmental organization.
- Bellona Island in the Solomon Islands
- Eight ships of the Royal Navy named HMS Bellona.
- Bellona, French ship captured in 1759 by then-captain Samuel Hood
- Bellona (CE), a town in Italy
- Bellona, the reality-shifting city of Samuel R. Delany's science fiction novel Dhalgren. Delany also makes use of the name for a city in Triton and makes a direct reference to the goddess Bellona in Phallos.
- The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club, a Peter Wimsey adventure
- Bellona Furniture, Turkish furniture company.
Bellona may refer to:
Bellona in Estonian: Bellona (täpsustus)
Bellona in Spanish: Bellona
Bellona in Italian: Bellona
Bellona in Dutch: Bellona
Bellona in Norwegian: Bellona (andre betydninger)
Bellona in Norwegian Nynorsk: Bellona (fleirtyding)
Bellona in Polish: Bellona
Bellona in Portuguese: Bellona
Bellona in Slovenian: Bellona
Bellona in Finnish: Bellona (täsmennyssivu)